This is a blog I started mostly to hash out ideas and thoughts that I am struggling with, discussing with others, or hold dear. Feel free to read, browse, or bypass, but please recognize that I may disagree with myself, contradict myself, or entirely change my viewpoint on any or all of the concepts embodied in whichever posts you may or may not have read in the past...

Monday, November 1, 2010

Welcome!

This is a blog I started mostly to hash out ideas and thoughts that I am struggling with, discussing with others, or hold dear. Feel free to read, browse, or bypass, but please recognize that I may disagree with myself, contradict myself, or entirely change my viewpoint on any or all of the concepts embodied in whichever posts you may or may not have read in the past.

JS

No comments:

Post a Comment